All vacation renters and guests are required to leave the property in good condition.
Renter’s responsibilities: The Condo is supplied with all items needed for cleaning. This includes a vacuum cleaner in the bedroom closet, a broom, a mop, cleaning cloths, and liquid cleaners in the front entry closet. If you run out of anything, please leave a note or the empty bottle in the kitchen sink.
- Place ALL trash in tied plastic bags and dispose of in the Pack and Load Trash Bin located on the 1st floor of the North Tower. If that bin is full please use the additional bin. NO trash is allowed in hallways, stairwells, or in any common area.
- Please empty and wipe down refrigerator and dispose of perishable left-over food (see trash directions above).
- Wash and put away dishes, pots and pans. (You may leave clean dishes in the dishwasher if you are running it before you leave.)
- Don’t forget the coffee maker!
- Wipe up spills on counters and floors and mop if necessary.
- Vacuum and sweep up the sand from the beach.
- Clean all sand from tubs or showers.
- Return furniture (including outdoors), and other condo items to their original location.
- Strip sheets & pillow cases off of bed and put in a pile on the floor.
- Place all used towels in a pile in the bathroom
- Please put all cleaning cloths in the kitchen sink and DO NOT THROW IN with sheets or towels as they will ruin them.
- There is NO SMOKING allowed in the condo. Should the condo smell like smoke, you will lose your entire cleaning and damage deposit. If you smoke on the balcony, be sure to close the windows and doors. Run the fan supplied in bedroom closet when you smoke so the smoke does not bother your neighbors. Please be sure all smoking material is completely put out, and disposed of along with the trash before you leave.
- Pets are strictly prohibited anywhere on the premises or in your room, even for a visit. Should we find evidence of pets you will lose your entire cleaning and damage deposit because we will have to clean the condo for those renters who need to be pet free because of allergies.